- A truly timeless engagement ring
- Choose your center diamond! Our sustainably cultured lab grown diamonds are available in three different grades: Good, Better, and Best. To read about our quality grades, click here.
- Set with 1.7mm lab grown sparkly colorless diamonds down the shoulders, totaling 0.36ct
- High setting
- 2.0mm band width
- Pairs beautifully with any straight wedding band
Center diamond carat weight may vary +/- 5%.
Please indicate desired finger size in the note box at checkout (if no finger size noted, ring will be made in standard size 7; find out about resizing your ring here).
Side diamonds DEF VS/SI. This ring is available for a round, oval, cushion, emerald, pear, princess, asscher, radiant, marquise, and heart shaped center. Contact us for more center stone options! Wedding band sold separately.
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).