Ring Sizing Guide
We recommend that you/your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering the ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate size.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to resize or even remake the ring in the end. When in doubt, order in stock size or contact us.
When getting professionally sized is not at all possible (we get it!):
- Stock ring: order your ring in the size in stock (our stock is typically size 7 for women and size 10 for men). We will gladly resize any ring that was purchased in the size in stock at no extra charge, within 90 days of purchase, unless otherwise stated. If the ring needs to be resized again, a sizing fee will apply.
- Made to order ring: order your ring in the average size (the average size is size 7 for women and size 10 for men). We will gladly resize any ring that was purchased in the average size at no extra charge, within 90 days of purchase, unless otherwise stated. If the ring needs to be resized again, a sizing fee will apply.
How to get your ring resized
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a repair authorization.
Items sent back without an authorization will be refused.
Once approved, package your item securely and mail it to:
6701 Burnet Road, Suite 160
Austin Texas USA 78757.
Send us an email to confirmed that the shipment is on its way, and include tracking number if available. We will confirm once we receive your package.
Once your item has been received, we will resize it for you within 10 business days, and mail it back to you via USPS Priority Mail at no extra charge.
Other Important Information Regarding Sizing
- Certain rings cannot be resized extensively. Examples include rings that feature stones going down the sides, and hand engraved rings. Make sure to read the full description of the ring before you purchase, and order in the exact size. If your ring needs to be sized more than one sizes up or down, please contact us. A fee may apply.
- In some case, the ring size you end up needing is wildly different from the size ordered, and we have to make a new ring for you. In that rare instance, a fee may apply.
- Certain rings (such as eternity bands, and alternative metals like titanium, zirconium, damascus steel, etc.) cannot be resized. You will need to know that exact size needed prior to ordering. Make sure to read the full description of the ring you purchase, and order in the exact size.
- Special orders & made to order rings will be made in the requested finger size at no extra charge. If you don't know the finger size, let us know.
- If a ring needs to be resized more than once, a sizing fee will apply for subsequent sizings.