Your Jewelry Warranty
With Identity Diamonds, peace of mind goes beyond knowing that your jewelry is sustainably sourced and free of conflict.
That is why we are pleased to offer you a complimentary 10 year warranty on your engagement ring.
Your warranty includes:
- Unlimited complimentary cleanings
- Unlimited complimentary inspections
- A complimentary valuation (for insurance purposes) upon request
- One ring sizing, up to two sizes up or down, within 90 days of purchase
- The replacement of lost small side stones (up to 0.10 carat each in weight)
- The tightening of gems that have become loose in their setting
- The repair of any defect in the metal
To maintain your warranty:
6 months after your purchase, and every 12 months thereafter, you must bring or send your ring in for your free warranty inspection. This is paramount in preventing small wear and
tear to become critical damage.
If you are local, simply stop by the store to get your ring inspected, no appointment needed. It takes 5-15 minutes to perform the inspection, and we will give your ring a good clean at the same time!
If you are a distance client, you can mail us your ring instead. Simply package your ring securely and mail it to:
6701 Burnet Road, Suite 160
Austin Texas 78757.
Make sure to include a note with your name, the name of the original purchaser, and your return address.
Once your ring has been received and inspected, we will mail it back to you within 5 business days via USPS Priority Mail at no charge.
To maintain the beauty and integrity of your jewelry, we recommend that you:
- Always wear and store your valuable jewelry with care
- Get it cleaned regularly
- Remove your jewelry any time you are performing tasks involving cleaner or solvent, or heavy duty tasks such as gardening, working out, etc.
- Chlorine and other chemicals will wreak havoc on your jewelry. Always remove it before getting in the pool/hot tub
- If you accidentally hit or drop your jewelry, put it in its jewelry box or a zip bag, and bring/send it in for inspection as soon as possible
Over time, normal maintenance work will be required to maintain the integrity and extend the lifetime of your jewelry. Normal maintenance work include: polishing, rhodium plating, re-sizing, prong re-tipping, etc.. Regular maintenance work is not covered by this warranty.