- This unique ring is a true statement piece!
- Recycled 14K white & yellow gold
- Set in the center with a vibrant radiant cut canary yellow lab grown diamond, weighing 0.96 carat, VS2 clarity, graded "fancy intense orange yellow", grown in the USA, IGI grading report and laser inscribed LG10194709
- Low profile
- Set on the halo and shoulders with 0.40ct of lab grown diamonds
- Wear it as a one of a kind engagement ring, or a splendid cocktail ring!
- Ready to size and ship! Please allow an additional 3-5 business days if the ring needs to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- This ring can only be sized up or down up to one and a half size; if needed smaller than size 5.5 or larger than size 8.5, we will make a new ring with an equivalent diamond for you, and it will take 4-8 weeks.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (GHI color, SI clarity).
- The pictures depict the actual ring, but the computer generated renders are for reference only.
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).