- Beautiful engagement ring with a vintage flair
- Recycled 14K rose gold
- Set with a lovely 1.01ct oval cut lab grown diamond in our Better quality range (read more about our diamond quality grades here). It was grown in the USA in a carbon neutral, wind powered facility 🌎
- Small side lab grown diamonds enhance the center stone perfectly, without taking away from it
- Two surprise diamonds set just below the center for a lovely yet subtle added charm
- Medium height
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).