- 14K recycled rose gold
- Features a stunning vintage inspired halo, accented with 4 small lab grown diamonds for added sparkle!
- Set in the center in a claw prong setting with a lovely 1.05ct* (7x5mm) oval cut lab grown rosé sapphire
- With a peachy-blush hue reminiscent of the lovely color of morganite, our rosé sapphire features a slightly more saturated pink, and offers a much better durability than morganite, making it ideal for an engagement ring!
- Medium height
- 1.8mm wide band
- This ring is made to order, just for you! Allow 2-6 weeks for production.
- Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
- Wedding band sold separately.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).