- Custom Design exclusive to Identity Diamonds
- 14K recycled rose gold
- Set in the center with a gorgeous approx. 0.62ct high clarity emerald cut Montana Sapphire, displaying a unusual purplish-pink hue with a touch of blue, and medium saturation.
- Uniquely framed in an assymetrical way with two bar set baguette cut lab grown diamonds
- Truly a one of a kind ring, that can be used as a unique engagement ring, or a ring hand ring
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
- Montana sapphires are natural gems, and color may vary. Pictures for reference only.
- Wedding band sold separately.
- AGTA treatment= Heating.
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).