- 14K recycled gold, your choice of color, or recycled platinum
- Features a stunning vintage inspired halo, accented with 4 small lab grown diamonds for extra sparkle
- Choose your center diamond! Our sustainably cultured lab grown diamonds are available in three different grades: Good, Better, and Best. To read about our quality grades, click here.
- Medium height
- 1.8mm wide band
- This ring is made to order
Center diamond carat weight may vary +/- 5%.
This ring is available for a round, oval, cushion, asscher, emerald, pear, princess, marquise, and heart shaped center. Also available in two tone gold. Contact us for more center stone and gold color options!
- This ring is made to order, just for you! Allow 2-6 weeks for production.
- Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Carat weight is approximate, center stone carat weight may vary +/- 10%.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
- Wedding band sold separately.
- This ring is available for a round, oval, cushion, emerald, pear, heart, marquise, radiant, asscher, and princess shaped center. Contact us for more center stone options.
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).