- 14K recycled rose gold
- Features a stunning vintage inspired halo, accented with 4 small lab grown diamonds for added sparkle!
- Set in the center in a claw prong setting with a lovely 1.05ct* (7x5mm) oval cut lab grown rosé sapphire
- With a peachy-blush hue reminiscent of the lovely color of morganite, our rosé sapphire features a slightly more saturated pink, and offers a much better durability than morganite, making it ideal for an engagement ring!
- Medium height
- 1.8mm wide band
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).