Returns & Exchanges:
- 14 day return/exchange for in stock items only
- Item must be unused, unaltered, and in its original packaging
- Bespoke jewelry and special orders are made just for you, hence they are final sales
- Sale items are final sales
- You are responsible for shipping and insurance costs for returning your item
- All shipping costs are non-refundable
- We are not responsible for items lost during transit, and we always recommend that you insure your package for the full value of its content.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number. Items sent back without a return authorization will be refused.
Once your return is approved, mail your product to:
6701 Burnet Road, suite 160, Austin Texas USA 78757.
Once your item has been received and inspected, your refund or exchange will be issued within 5-10 business days.
- We will gladly resize any ring purchased in the size in stock, up or down up to one full size, at no charge, within 30 days of purchase, unless otherwise stated. If the ring needs to be resized again, a fee will apply. Shipping fees apply.
- Certain rings cannot be resized. Make sure to read the full description of the ring you purchase, and order in the exact size.
- Certain in stock women's rings cannot be resized extensively. If your ring needs to be sized more than one sizes up or down, we may have to make a new ring for you, and a fee will apply.
- Special orders will be made in any requested finger size at no extra charge.