- Lovely 3 stone center setting crafted in 14K recycled rose gold
- Set in the center with a lovely 2.25ct (7x7mm) antique square cushion cut lab grown rosé sapphire, in a lovely claw prong basket style setting
- With a blush hue reminiscent of the lovely color of morganite, our rosé sapphire features a slightly more saturated pink, and offers a much better durability than morganite, making it ideal for an engagement ring!
- Accented on each side with a 3.3mm colorless lab grown diamonds, total approx. 0.28 carat weight
- 14K recycled white gold band, approx. 2mm wide
- Medium height
- The Holly engagement ring is available with an ethical lab grown diamond center stone here.
- Ready to size and ship! Please allow an additional 3-5 business days if the ring needs to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Sapphire color may vary slightly. Pictures for reference only.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
- Wedding band sold separately.
- AGTA treatment= SYN
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).