The Lilah Engagement Ring
- A classic and simple halo style engagement ring
- Elegantly accented with a dainty halo of colorless lab grown diamonds that enhances the center stone perfectly, without taking away from it
- Designed to sit perfectly flush with a straight wedding band
- Medium profile
- 1.8mm shank
View a video of the Lilah engagement ring set with a 1.00 carat center.
Choose your center lab grown diamond
Our stunning and ethical lab grown diamonds are available in different grades:
- Better: an eye-clean diamond that's very slightly warm in color (SI1+ clarity, GHI color)
- Best: an impeccable diamond, that's completely colorless (VS+ clarity, DEF color)
The Lilah engagement ring is also available in a moissanite version, for a budget friendly, beautiful alternative!
This ring is made to order, just for you! Please note that it takes about 3-6 weeks to craft your ring. Center diamond carat weight may vary +/- 10%. Please indicate desired finger size in the note box at checkout (if no finger size noted, ring will be made in standard size 7; find out about resizing your ring here).
This ring is available in any combination of gold colors at no extra charge! If you'd like your ring to be two tone, please indicate your desired combination of gold color (color of the setting & color of the scrolling accent) in the note box during checkout.
Side diamonds DEF-VS/SI. This ring is available for a round, oval, cushion, emerald, radiant, asscher, and princess shaped center. Contact us for more center stone options! Wedding band sold separately.