- Basket style "compass" setting, with prongs located at 3-6-9-12 o'clock positions
- Very low profile
- 1.8mm wide shank
- 14K recycled yellow gold
- Simple and dainty solitaire design
- Set here with a lovely 0.53 carat oval cut lab grown diamond, I1 clarity (but very clean to the naked eye!), G color, Very Good polish & Symmetry, 6.33x4.33mm, GCAL grading report and laser inscribed LG283510693.
- The Teagan engagement ring is also available in a moissanite version, for a budget friendly, beautiful alternative!
- Ready to size and ship! Please allow an additional 3-5 business days if the ring needs to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).