- 14K recycled white gold
- Set in the center with a gorgeous approx. 0.75ct (5.5mm) round cut lab grown Alexandrite, a stunning gem that displays a change in color depending on the lighting conditions. Described as "Emerald by day, ruby by night", it shifts from deep green to purplish-red, and everything in between!
- One of a kind crown style cluster halo featuring approximately 0.15ct of lab grown diamonds
- Ready to size and ship! Please allow an additional 3-5 business days if the ring needs to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Center stone carat weight may vary +/- 10%. Gem color may vary slightly. Pictures for reference only.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).