- 14K recycled rose gold
- Set in the center with a lovely 1.15ct (6mm) round cut lab grown rosé sapphire. With a blush hue reminiscent of the lovely color of morganite, our rosé sapphire features a slightly more saturated peachy-pink color, and offers a much better durability than morganite, making it ideal for an engagement ring!
- One of a kind asymmetrical cluster halo featuring approximately 0.22ct of colorless lab grown diamonds
- Truly a unique and breathtaking engagement ring
- This ring is in stock and ready to size and ship.
- Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Center stone carat weight may vary +/- 10%. Gem color may vary slightly. Pictures for reference only.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS+ clarity).
- Wedding band sold separately.
- AGTA treatment= SYN.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).