- 14K recycled rose gold
- Set in the center with a stunning 1.14ct (6.2mm) Montana sapphire, dark teal in color, displaying visible inclusions and lots of character. This stone is a one of a kind!
- Sparkly graduating halo and shoulders set with top quality colorless lab grown diamonds
- Medium height
- 1.8mm band
- Perfectly matching diamond wedding band available upon request!
- Ready to size and ship! Please allow an additional 3-5 business days if the ring needs to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
- Montana sapphires are natural gems, and color may vary. Pictures for reference only.
- The pictures depict the actual ring.
- AGTA treatment= Heating.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).