- 14K recycled rose gold
- Set in the center with a gorgeous approx. 1.00ct fair mined Montana Sapphire, displaying a lovely blue to teal hue and medium to dark saturation, and some small natural inclusions making each stone very unique!
- One of a kind asymmetrical cluster halo of colorless lab grown diamonds, and 4 small Montana sapphires
- Truly a unique and breathtaking engagement ring
- This ring is in production and will ship within 4 weeks of ordering. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Center stone carat weight may vary +/- 10%. Gem color may vary slightly. Pictures for reference only.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
- Wedding band sold separately.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).