- Set in the center in our signature Lotus setting with a lovely 1.25ct (6mm) antique square cushion cut lab grown rosé sapphire
- With a blush hue reminiscent of the lovely color of morganite, our rosé sapphire features a slightly more saturated pink and offers a much better durability than morganite, making it ideal for an engagement ring!
- Features six marquise shaped natural diamonds, for approximately 1/3 carat in total, coming together beautifully to create this very unique engagement ring
- 14K recycled rose gold
- Height: medium
- Band width: 1.7mm
- Recommended matching band: the Lily wedding band
- In Stock: This ring is ready to ship! Please allow an additional 3-5 business days if the ring needs to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The manufacturing of this ring is in progress, but it is not finished yet. It will be ready to ship within 1-4 weeks.
- Choose your size earrings: Certain sizes are in stock and available for immediate shipping, while other sizes are made to order, and will ship within 2-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).