The Holly Engagement Ring
- Set in the center with antique square cushion cut moissanite, in a lovely claw prong basket style setting
- Accented on the sides with two round colorless lab grown diamonds
- 2mm wide shank
- Medium profile
Choose your center moissanite
All our top quality moissanites are colorless (F+ color) and free of visible inclusions, (VS+ clarity). We offer two brands of moissanite:
- The renowned Forever One Charles & Colvard moissanite;
- Our affordably priced and oh! so sparkly Identity house brand moissanite.
This ring is made to order, just for you! Please note that it takes about 3-6 weeks to craft your dream ring. Please indicate desired finger size in the note box at checkout (if no finger size noted, ring will be made in standard size 7; find out about resizing your ring here). Side lab grown diamonds DEF-VS/SI. Find out more about moissanite, including how it's graded and lifetime warranty here. This ring is available for a variety of center stone shapes; contact us for more options! Wedding band sold separately.
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).