The Holly Engagement Ring
- Set in the center with antique square cushion cut lab grown diamond, in a lovely claw prong basket style setting
- Accented on the sides with two round colorless lab grown diamonds
- 2mm wide shank
- Medium profile
Choose your center lab grown diamond
Our stunning and ethical cushion cut lab grown diamonds are available in different grades:
- Better: an eye-clean diamond that's very slightly warm in color (SI1+ clarity, GHI color)
- Best: an impeccable diamond, that's completely colorless (VS+ clarity, DEF color)
This ring is made to order, just for you! Please note that it takes about 3-6 weeks to craft your dream ring. Center diamond carat weight may vary +/- 10%. Please indicate desired finger size in the note box at checkout (if no finger size noted, ring will be made in standard size 7; find out about resizing your ring here).
This ring is available in any combination of gold color at no extra charge! If you'd like your ring to be two tone, please indicate your desired combination of gold color (color of the prong setting & color of the shank) in the note box during checkout.
Side diamonds DEF-VS/SI. This ring is available for a round, oval, cushion, emerald, pear, heart, marquise, radiant, asscher, and princess shaped center. Contact us for more center stone options!
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).