The Ashley Engagement Ring
- Simple and timeless solitaire
- 6 prong center setting
- Medium to high profile
- All about the center stone being the star of the show
- Setting style commonly known as "Tiffany style"
Choose your center lab grown diamond
Our stunning and ethical lab grown diamonds are available in different grades:
- Good: a diamond with visually noticeable character & inclusions, that displays a golden to champagne undertone (I1+ clarity, JKL color)
- Better: an eye-clean diamond that's very slightly warm in color (SI1+ clarity, GHI color)
- Best: an impeccable diamond, that's completely colorless (VS+ clarity, DEF color)
This ring is made to order, just for you! Please note that it takes about 3-6 weeks to craft your dream ring. Center diamond carat weight may vary +/- 10%. Please indicate desired finger size in the note box at checkout (if no finger size noted, ring will be made in standard size 7; resizing fee may apply).
This ring is available for a round, oval, cushion, asscher, emerald, pear, princess, marquise, and heart shaped center. Also available in two tone gold. Contact us for more center stone and gold color options!
- In Stock: This piece is ready to ship! Please allow 3-5 business days for a ring to be adjusted to a different finger size. Find out about resizing your ring here.
- In Production: The crafting of this piece is in progress, but it is not finished yet. Ordering an item in production means that the next completed piece will be reserved for you and it will ship as soon as production is complete. Depending on the item, it will take 1-4 weeks to ship.
- Made to order: This piece is made to order, from scratch. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a wedding band or a solitaire engagement ring (no side stones), and 3-6 weeks for all other engagement rings
- Choose your size earrings: These earrings will ship within 1-5 business days.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).