The Ariel Engagement Ring
- An elegant, dainty and timeless design
- Accented on the prongs and shoulders with stunning colorless lab grown diamonds
- Designed to sit flush with any straight wedding band
- 1.7mm wide shank (1.3mm diamonds)
- Claw prong basket setting
- Medium profile
Choose your center lab grown diamond
Our stunning and ethical lab grown diamonds are available in different grades:
- Good: a diamond with visually noticeable character & inclusions, that displays a golden to champagne undertone (I1+ clarity, JKL color)
- Better: an eye-clean diamond that's very slightly warm in color (SI1+ clarity, GHI color)
- Best: an impeccable diamond, that's completely colorless (VS+ clarity, DEF color)
This ring is made to order, just for you! Please note that it takes about 3-6 weeks to craft your ring. Center diamond carat weight may vary +/- 10%. Please indicate desired finger size in the note box at checkout (if no finger size noted, ring will be made in standard size 7; find out about resizing your ring here).
Side diamonds DEF VS/SI. This ring is available for a round, oval, cushion, emerald, asscher, pear, heartt and radiant shaped center. Contact us for more center stone options! Wedding band sold separately.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).