- 14K recycled white gold
- Set in the center with a gorgeous approximately 0.75ct fair mined Montana Sapphire, displaying a lovely teal blue hue and medium to dark saturation, and some natural small inclusions making each stone unique!
- One of a kind asymmetrical cluster halo featuring approximately 0.15ct of colorless lab grown diamonds, and three small Montana sapphires
- Truly a unique and breathtaking engagement ring
- Our Gwen matching band is available here (sold separately).
- This ring is made to order, just for you! Allow 2-6 weeks for production
- Find out about resizing your ring here.
- Sides lab grown diamonds (DEF color, VS/SI clarity).
- Montana sapphires are natural gems, and color may vary. Pictures for reference only.
- The computer generated renders are for reference only.
- AGTA treatment= Heating.
We recommend that your significant other gets their finger sized prior to ordering your ring. Simply visit your local jewelry store to get professionally sized! It is truly the only way to get an accurate measurement.
Please do not "guesstimate" a finger size! It may just end up costing you to remake the ring in the end.
When in doubt, select the stock size (usually ladies size 7/men size 10), and we will resize the ring once at no charge for you (see our sizing policy for details).